Apology Quotes Which You Should Know : It is very often said then to “To Forgive Someone Is Divine” thus apology is one such expression which both in written as well as verbal form touches the heart and soul of other mistake.
We are some specially selected Apology Quotes Which You Should Know in order to provide an apology to your parents, friends, seniors, colleagues or even acquaintances. Even Life Science experts profoundly state Apology is one such communicative notion which touches everyone’s heart.
With this special selection of Apology Quotes you must feel optimistic as your purpose of apologizing will be fruitful and indeed justified.
- I overlooked your happiness in an attempt to make myself happy, only to realize that my happiness lies in yours. I am sorry, please forgive me. – Stephanie McMahon
- Never forget the nine most important words of any family: I love you. You are beautiful. Please forgive me- H. Jackson Brown Jr.
- An apology is a good way to have the last word.- John Austin
- I don’t know why, I made you cry I’m sorry sweetheart and yet Though you shouldn’t be lenient with me I hope you’ll forgive and forget. – Frank Sinatra
- It is never too late to make things right. – Angelina Jolie
- Sorry doesn’t prove anything unless you mean it.- Ashley Sexton
- Oh I’m sorry for blaming you For everything I just couldn’t do And I’ve hurt myself from hurting you.-
Christina Aguilera “Hurt”
- The homepage of our relationship cannot be currently displayed because of a server error. Can we please click on the refresh button and start over again? I am sorry. – Harry Matthews
- With a bruised heart and a deflated ego, with sad soul and a head hung low. I apologize to you unconditionally. – The Verger
- When a person tells you that you hurt them, you don’t get to decide that you didn’t.- Louis C.K., Comedian
- Hello from the outside At least I can say that I’ve tried To tell you I’m sorry for breaking your heart- Adele
- I’m not perfect, I make mistakes, I hurt people. But when I say sorry, I mean it. – Robert Pattinson
- I’m sorry, if you were right, I’d agree with you.- Robin Williams
- I felt ashamed for what I had done. I don’t have any excuses. I did what I did. I take full responsibility for myself and my actions. I wouldn’t pawn this off on anybody. I’m sorry it happened. And I hurt people. – Louie Anderson
- There are some experiences in life they haven’t invented the right words for. – Lisa Kleypas
- But sorry is the Kool-Aid of human emotions. True sorrow is as rare as true love.- Stephen King
- It’s three A.M. and I finally say I’m sorry for acting that way I didn’t really mean to make you cry Oh baby, sometimes I wonder why – Jason Aldean
- So this is me swallowing my pride Standing in front of you saying I’m sorry for that night – Taylor Swift
- Love forgives and keeps no records of wrongs- Lailah Gifty Akita
- Saying ‘I’m sorry’ is saying ‘I love you’ with a wounded heart in one hand and your smothered pride in the other. – Richelle E. Goodrich
- It’s sad, so sad Why can’t we talk it over Oh it seems to me That sorry seems to be the hardest word – Elton John
- Flowers say you’re sorry. A date says you’ve learnt your lesson. A diamond says both the above. All three and you’re making her suspicious. – Saleem Sharma
- I’m sorry I can’t save the world, I don’t want any part in that. I just want to be remembered in a way where I can mean everything to one person, and save them from all the insecurities this world has created. – R.M. Drake
- Hold me now It’s hard for me to say I’m sorry I just want you to stay- Chicago, “Hard to Say I’m Sorry”
- Everything is my fault, I’ll take all the blame. – Nirvana ,”All Apologies”
- Can I get a redo? – Kobashree
- I never meant to cause you any sorrow. I never meant to cause you any pain.Price and the Revolution- “Purple Rain”
- I’m sorry to say so but, sadly it’s true that bang-ups and hang-ups can happen to you.- Dr. Seuss , Oh, the Places You’ll Go
- I’m sorry Ms Jackson, I am for real. I never meant to make your daughter cry, I apologize a trillion times – Outkast “Ms. Jackson”
- I love you and I always will and I am sorry. What a useless word.- Ernest Hemingway, Author
- Let us forgive each other — only then will we live in peace- Leo Tolstoy, Author
- Forgiveness is not an occasional act, it is a constant attitude-Martin Luther King Jr
- Is it too late now to say sorry? – Justin Bieber , “Sorry”
- Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them. -Bruce Lee
- To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless.- G.K. Chesterton, Author
- Holding a grudge doesn’t make you strong; it makes you bitter. Forgiving doesn’t make you weak; it sets you free- Dave Willis
- So many things that we never will undo I know you’re sorry, I’m sorry too.- Bob Dylan, ‘Mississippi’, 2001
- I am sorry for what has happened and I know that I need some help.- Susan Smith
- I take full responsibility for myself and my actions. I wouldn’t pawn this off on anybody. I’m sorry it happened. -Louie Anderson
- I’m sorry for the times I would neglect. I’m sorry for the times I disrespect. -Akon, ‘Sorry, Blame It On Me’, 2006
- I am sorry to tell you that I am getting very extravagant and spending all my money: and what is worse for you, I have been spending yours too. -Jane Austen
- I hope when I’m on my deathbed, people forgive me, because there is a lot to forgive- Christopher Buckley.
- I made a big mistake. It is indefensible and I am sorry. -William J. Clinton
- I have made terrible mistakes that have hurt the people that I cared about the most, and I am terribly sorry. I am deeply ashamed of my terrible judgment and my actions.- Anthony Weiner
- I’m sorry I was awful. I’m so full of terrors.― Iris Murdoch, ‘The Sacred And Profane Love Machine’, 1974.
- Girl, I wanna say, I’m saying that I’m sorry. – Ciara, ‘Sorry’, 2012
- I am sorry I have not learnt to play at cards. It is very useful in life: it generates kindness, and consolidates society. – Samuel Johnson
- I probably owe an apology to fans that have been supportive and have not wanted to believe any of this was true. -George Michael
- I am sorry to think that you do not get a man’s most effective criticism until you provoke him.- Henry David Thoreau
- Forgive me for being so ordinary while claiming to know so extraordinary a God.-Jim Elliot
By apologizing, we are able to rebuild our relationships and in such a situation, leaving the ego and asking for forgiveness with a clear heart is the best step. No one is perfect in the world, so apologizing and forgiving is the natural basis of humanity. Do provide an apology wherever needed !