Happy New Year Wishes Quotes 2021: – The New Year is full of Excitement For Everyone as this day brings a New Zeal for the people. January 1, Which is known as Happy New Year, is celebrated with great pomp across the world. Mostly its agitation is seen on social media. Everyone Send Happy New Year Wishes to Each Other Through Social Media And Congratulates The New year. Now because the new year Has come, Today we Are Sharing with you in this Article Happy New Year Wishes 2021.
Happy New Year Wishes Quotes 2021
The new year brings a new light to the Life of the people. On this day Many People Inspire themselves to achieve success in their lives. In fact, the new year is very inspiring for the people and to wish this day, below are some wishes that you can share with your relatives, friends and wish them on this day –
1. In this new year, may all your wishes come true?
And may God fill your hands with lots of happiness.
Happy new year to you with our prayers
HAPPY New Year 2021
2. We pray to God
Want your happiness sincerely
All your wishes come true
And you smiled at my heart.
Wish You Happy New Year.
3. The new dawn with a new ray
A new day with a new sweet smile
Wish you a happy new year
With my best wishes.
Happy new year
4. All that you want in this new year is yours.
May every day of this year be beautiful for you.
All these successes kiss your steps
Happy new year to you my friend.
5. May the new year be bright for you.
Your lock will open.
May the above always be kind to you.
This is what your lover wants.
Happy New Year Dear
6. May the New Year start with fresh joys and a life filled with peace.
May you get warmth and togetherness and prosperity too. Happy New Year.
Happy New Year Quotes 2021
1. “May all your troubles last as long as your New Year’s resolutions.” ― Joey Adams
2.” Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” ― Oprah Winfrey
3. “One thing with gazing too frequently into the past is that we may turn around to find the future has run out on us.” ― Michael Cibeuko
4. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” ― C.S. Lewis
5. “This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change.” ― Taylor Swift
6. “The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul.” ― G.K. Chesterton
7. “The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.” ― Michael Altshuler
8. “Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” ― Carl Bard
9. “The new year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written. We can help write that story by setting goals.” ― Melody Beattie
10. “What the New Year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the New Year.” ― Vern McLellan
11. “Approach the New Year with resolve to find the opportunities hidden in each new day.” ― Michael Josephson
12. “We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.” ― Edith Lovejoy Pierce
13. “Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come, Whispering ‘it will be happier.” ― Alfred Tennyson
14. “Drop the last year into the silent limbo of the past. Let it go, for it was imperfect, and thank God that it can go.” ― Brooks Atkinson
15. Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.” ― Brad Paisley
16. “Ring out the false, ring in the true.” ― Alfred Lord Tennyson
17. “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” ― Albert Einstein
18. “New Year’s Day: Now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual.” ― Mark Twain
19. “An optimist stays up until midnight to see the New Year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.” ― Bill Vaughan
20. “New Year’s Day is every man’s birthday.” ― Charles Lamb
21. “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language and next year’s words await another voice.” ― T.S. Eliot
22. New Year’s most glorious light is sweet hope!” ― Mehmet Murat Ildan
23. “I think I made too many New Year’s resolutions this year. It took me almost a full day to break them all.” ― Anonymous
24. “And now we welcome the new year. Full of things that have never been.” ― Rainer Maria Rilke
25. “Nothing is as good as coming into the new year with zeal, hope and a positive mind.” ― Bamigboye Olurotimi
This New Year make You and Your Family Happy, Hope You Like These Happy New Years wishes Quotes, You Can share these wishes with your friends and Family on Social Media.