Teaching is one of the most difficult careers which shoulders a very big responsibility. A teacher is not only responsible to impart education but he/she also plays a major role in molding the future of the nation. The effort a teacher puts in to ensure that a child’s mind shapes up the right way it needs to be acknowledged. Wish your teachers on this special day to make them feel greater by these happy teachers day wishes, teacher’s day messages and teachers day quotes; which is a better way to thank your teacher.
Happy Teachers Day Quotes
- Teacher, you have shaped me to become the person I am today. I am forever grateful for everything you have for me! Happy teacher’s day!
- Thanks for being our safe zone, someone who tried to be our friend first and a teacher later! We all owe you so much! Happy teacher’s day!
- Being a teacher isn’t like a 9 to 5 job, thanks for being available whenever we had a problem. Thanks for always making us feel that way! Happy teacher’s day!
- It’s been an utmost honor to be able to attend your classes; you taught us in the most possible friendly way! Thank you for being kind to us!
- Thanks for being an excellent teacher who sacrificed who knows how many sleep at night! We are indebted to have a guide like you in our life!
- Thanks for teaching my heart to be warmer and kind by being kind to me, I will always remember you no matter wherever I go! Happy teacher’s day!
- Thanks for always taking care of us and reassuring that all of us were doing okay; you are worlds’ best teacher! Thank you for everything!
- Happy teacher’s day! It has been an honor to get to learn so many things from you; thanks for inspiring me! We need more instructors like you in our schools and universities.
Teacher’s day message:
- Thank you so much for brightening our day with your beautiful smile, every day! Your positive energy helped us so much to survive the College days! Happy teacher’s day!
- Dear teacher, thank you for planting the seeds that are going to last a lifetime! I love you for everything you have ever done for me, happy teacher’s day!
- Thank you, teacher, for always greeting us with “Hey Kids” and always treating us as your kid after all these years! Happy teacher’s day, you are a true blessing!
- Thanks for making me fall in love with a subject I thought I hated and now I cannot get enough of it! I owe all of it to you, thank you ma’am!
- Thanks for guiding me whenever I felt lost and nourishing my abilities and helping me to overcome my fears! A very happy teacher’s day to you, Sir!
- Thank you for driving me to reach my potentials and making me think beyond practical boundaries and helping me to do phenomenal things. I am thankful for everything, teacher!
Thank you message for a teacher on Teacher’s day:
- To someone who has taken the time to listen to my concerns, guide me on the path to knowledge, and reassure me on my life’s path. Happy Teacher’s Day!
- You inspired me to reach my goals and achieve my dreams. More importantly, you inspired me to be you. Thank you, teacher. Happy Teacher’s Day.
- You are the best Teacher in this world. Wherever I may go in my life, I will always remember that I had an excellent guide in the form of a teacher, you.
- Dear teacher, Thanks for supporting and enlightening all my way. If only I could have your blessing for a lifetime, I would succeed the way I have done always. Have a wonderful Teachers Day!
Teacher’s day quotes:
- Wishing all my teachers a Happy Teachers’ Day! On this special day, I would like to thank you for all the efforts you have put in to make me a better person in life.
- Thank you for being my guide and teaching me life lessons. Happy Teachers’ Day to all my teachers!
- Without you, I would have been lost. Thank you, my dear teachers, for guiding and inspiring me. Happy Teachers’ Day!
- Your teachings will always be etched in my mind. Happy Teachers’ Day!
- You have always been an excellent educator who knew exactly how to illuminate a soul with its own light. Happy teachers’ day to my favorite teacher!
- All the efforts and hard works you invested to bring out the best in us can never be repaid in mere words. We can only feel grateful for having a teacher like you!
- Our parents gave us life and it was you who taught us how to live it. You introduced honesty, integrity, and passion to our character. Happy teacher’s day.
Always show gratitude towards all the teachers, gurus & mentors as teaching is one of the most difficult careers which shoulders a very big responsibility.