Life is a mixture of ups and downs and one who has life must have seen different colours of life. Life is a challenge and one who works bravely to face the courage and strength is the one who passes through it and emerges as a great and successful person in life.
Do go through this special collection of Life Is Hard Quotes to understand the real essence of Harship which the Life offers to us. Once you read them, you will naturally get them with grace.
- Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all. – Dale Carnegie.
- When you encounter obstacles, don’t turn your back on them. Face them, confront them and you will see them dissolving in front of your eyes. – Dr Roopleen
- If life gets too hard to stand, kneel.- -Gordon B. Hinckley
- You are one decision away from a completely different life -Mel Robbins, ‘The 5 Second Rule.’ 2017
- “When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about.”-Haruki Murakami, Kafka On The Shore, 2002
- Don’t let life discourage you; everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was. – Richard L. Evans
- Life has many ways of testing a person’s will, either by having nothing happen at all or by having everything happen all at once.- Paulo Coelho
- Tough times never last, but tough people do! -Robert H. Schuller
- Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. – Confucius
- And so rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life.- J. K. Rowling
- When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.- Henry Ford
- After every storm the sun will smile; for every problem there is a solution, and the soul’s indefeasible duty is to be of good cheer. – William R. Alger
- Sometimes life is hard to live. ~Manvi Pednekar
- Life is not always fair. Sometimes you get a splinter sliding down a rainbow.
- I wondered why life had to suck so hard sometimes. ~Becca Fitzpatrick
- Sometimes life is too hard to be alone, and sometimes life is too good to be alone. ~Elizabeth Gilbert
- Sometimes life is hard, but you gotta be strong and keep moving on. Don’t let anything hold you back from what you want, – Dr James Edinburgh
- Life is hard sometimes, but there is always a reason for why it is. – Ed Cowan
- Sometimes life can seem hard, but it’s not necessarily because you’re doing something wrong, it may be because you are doing something right. ~Steven Aichison
20- Sometimes life’s hard- Tim Terrett
21- Sometimes life is filled with things outside your control.- Jack Swagger
22- Sometimes life is so hard you can only do the next thing. Whatever that is just do the next thing. God will meet you there. ~Elisabeth Elliot
23- It’s a hard life if you don’t weaken.-
24-Luck is great, but most of life is hard work. -Iain Duncan Smith
25-In the middle of a difficulty lies opportunity. -Albert Einstein.
26. The secret of life, though, is to fall seven times and to get up eight times.- Paulo Coelho, ‘The Alchemist,’ 1988.
27. The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs, one step at a time. – Joe Girard.
28. Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. – Thich Nhat Hanh.
29. If you are a fighter…You are gonna lose some fights…But what did you learn? – Andy Frisella
30. Night is always darker before the dawn and life is the same, the hard times will pass, everything will get better and sun will shine brighter then ever. – Ernest Hemingway.
31. You start with a darkness to move through, but sometimes the darkness moves through you.- Dean Young,
32- Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice. – Wayne Dyer
33- You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. – Wayne Gretzky
34- Just think how happy you would be if you lost everything you have right now, and then got it back again. – Frances Rodman
35-Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened. – Dr. Seuss
36-You must do the thing you think you cannot do. – Eleanor Roosevelt
37-A problem is a chance for you to do your best.– Duke Ellington
38-I didn’t fail the test, I just found 100 ways to do it wrong. – Benjamin Franklin
39-Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning how to dance in the rain. – Vivian Greene
40- Always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think and twice as beautiful as you’ve ever imagined. – Dr. Seuss
41-Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking. – Marcus Aurelius
42-Don’t cry for a man who’s left you; the next one may fall for your smile. – Mae West
43-You don’t have to control your thoughts; you just have to stop letting them control you. – Dan Millman
44-The ultimate measure of a man is where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
45-Tough times never last, but tough people do. – Robert H. Schuller
46- When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. – Franklin D. Roosevelt
47-We must meet the challenge rather than wish it were not before us. – William J. Brennan, Jr.
48-Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. – Thomas Edison
49- If you fell down yesterday, stand up today. – H.G. Wells
50- Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else.– Les Brown