Quotes About Luck and Hard Work: The vast majority of us believe in luck. Even those who claim they don’t are often guilty of engaging in certain superstitious behaviours: avoiding walking under a ladder, sharing a handkerchief with a person is believed to be not a good sign, not letting a black cat across the street while driving.
These are the old wives tales that so many of us have grown up with- and we do them without thinking about it, whether we think they will affect our luck or not.
Whether there actually is some kind of metaphysical explanation behind luck or whether it’s an entirely psychological phenomenon, it’s a universal truth- everybody feels to be lucky.
The feeling of luck goes hand in hand.
And fortunately, our confidence is something that we can improve: it’s simply a matter of focusing on what we want and working hard.
Whether that improves our luck or not is a million dollar question.
Everyone should remember that feeling unlucky can be a mindset: a natural response to being not prepared for the hard work to do a particular task. That’s the important thing in life which needs to be changed.
A person should be bold enough to take chances and work hard and he/she will often find a situation that will support their goals.
Fortune favours the bold, as they say.
Every person should try to adopt a growth mindset, where challenges should be an opportunity.
Quotes About Luck and Hard Work
1. Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity. – Seneca
2. Luck? Luck is hard work – and realizing what is opportunity and what isn’t. –Lucille Ball
3. I’m a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. – Thomas Jefferson
4. I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have. –Thomas Jefferson
5. Luck always seems to be against the man who depends on it. – Anonymous
6. Luck is tenacity of purpose. – Elbert Hubbard
7. Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity. – Seneca the Younger
8. What we call luck is the inner man externalized. We make things happen to us. – Robertson Davies
9. A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work. -Colin Powell
10. A lucky man is rarer than a white crow. – Juvenal
11. Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. – Thomas A. Edison
12. Some people are so fond of bad luck they run half way to meet it. – Douglas William Jerrold
13. The only thing that overcomes hard luck is hard work. –Harry Golden
14. I’ve found that luck is quite predictable. If you want more luck, take more chances. Be more active. Show up more often. – Brian Tracy
15. A good idea is about ten percent and implementation and hard work, and luck is 90 percent. –Guy Kawasaki
16. The harder you work, the luckier you become. -Carl Karcher
17. There is no such thing as luck. It’s a fancy name for being always at our duty, and so sure to be ready when good time comes. – Edward Bulwer-Lytton
18. Success is very much the intersection of luck and hard work.-Dustin Moskovitz
19. I am a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it. –Stephen Leacock
20. Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted. –David Bly
21. The harder you work, the luckier you get. – Gary Player
22. I happened to be in the right place at the right time. -Calvin Harris
23. Good things come to those who hustle. – Chuck Noll
24. A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes a lot of hard work. –Ozwald Boateng
25. Work hard at work worth doing. -Theodore Roosevelt
26. And the winds and the waves are always on the side of the ablest navigators. –Edward Gibbon
27. The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand. –Vince Lombardi
We Hope You Like These Quotes About Luck and Hard Work, You Can share these Luck Quotes on Social Media with Your Friends.