Retirement wishes for a coworker: Retirements are always worth celebrating as one has completed their job for good and now can take rest. Retirement is an exciting phase in a person’s life. Not only is it a time for reflection, but it’s also a time for them to look forward and spend time with the people they care about, doing the things they love.
Even though retirement can be sad for one but you should celebrate it and make them aware of how precious they are to you. One can be sure and show their support and appreciation for someone retiring by sending them a retirement message.
You can say them encouraging words and wish them good health and pray for their well-being with a retirement wish. You must make sure to mention how they have made your workplace happier with their presence and wish them nothing but good for their future endeavors. Never forget to say that you will miss them.
Just send them emotional, funny, or just casual retirement wishes which can bring a smile on their face and can make their day more memorable.
If you are searching for the right words to express your feelings, here are some messages that will help you portray your thoughts. From the funny retirement messages to more serious and heartfelt sentiments below are some options for all the special ones in your life.
Happy Retirement Wishes for Coworker
1. My heartfelt sentiments go out to you. We will miss all that you brought to our workplace. Congrats!
2. Having a great person like you as my coworker has been no less than a gift from god. I wish you a wonderful retirement ahead of you. You will never be forgotten and missed deeply.
3. New horizons are awaiting you in retirement. We hope every second of your time is enjoyed with your new-found freedom. All the best!
4. A Positive attitude, dedication, and hard work are only a few of the things you have shared with us every day. Congratulations on your retirement and thank you for your service!
Retirement Card Messages
1. The world doesn’t end when you leave the workplace, it’s just beginning. Now, you just got the best job ever, flexible hours, off on the weekdays and weekends! Enjoy your new retirement job!
2. Having someone like you as a coworker has been no less than a gift. Wishing you a wonderful retired life ahead! You will be missed, but never forgotten.
3. Recently I wished you congratulations on your retirement. But, I also want you to know what a blessing it’s been to work with you over these past few years, and how much I will miss you. Then you responded to my note, and wouldn’t you know it, your uplifting words encouraged me more than you could imagine. That’s the special kind of person you are!
4. Was a pleasure working with you all of these years! I can’t believe its already here. It seems like just yesterday you were saying you retire in 5 years. Crazy how fast time passes. So happy for you and wish you nothing but the best in your retirement! Peace and Love.
5. I will never forget your kind words and helpful attitude you brought to the office every day. You are truly a great person and I will miss you deeply! Best wishes to you and yours during your retirement.
1. Another chapter has come to an end. But you have plenty of new chapters to come. You have to be proud of yourself for working so hard for all these years, and now it’s time for you to enjoy your free time.
2. When you get tired of your two new best friends, the bed and living room recliner, remember to give your old friend a call!
3. Retirement is a special point in life where you will get to spend more time with family making up for lost time. Congratulations and can’t wait to reconnect with you.
4. All your life you have given orders to employees like us in the office. Now you will experience how it feels to have a boss, as you stay home and take orders from your wife. Happy retirement.
5. Congratulations on your retirement. You’ve had a brilliant career and now it’s time for a fantastic retirement!
1. It has been such a pleasure working with you for the past [insert how many] years. You’ve been a great co-worker and friend, and we’re sad to see you go. We hope you have a very happy retirement and enjoy your new-found freedom!
2. The countdown has officially ended! You made it! I’m going to miss you very much, especially your positive attitude and everything you’ve done to support me over the years. I wish you a happy retirement full of fun times, relaxation, and many good books!
3. It’s hard to believe the time has come to say goodbye. You’re one of a kind and we’re going to have a hard time replacing you! Thank you for all you’ve contributed over the years, we’ll miss your dedication and enthusiasm. We wish you a long, happy retirement. Don’t be a stranger.
4. Now that you’ve retired, make sure you work just as hard at relaxing as you worked hard at your job! Thanks for all your support and advice over the years, you’ve been a great co-worker and friend. All the best for a wonderful retirement!
5. Congratulations from all of us on your retirement! You’ve been a great co-worker and friend, and we’ll miss seeing you around the office. Don’t forget to keep in touch! Wishing you all the very best for your retirement, you deserve it!
Retirement Sayings for Card
1. Congratulations, the countdown is over! It’s been such a pleasure working with you and we’re sad to see you go. Enjoy your new-found freedom and we wish you continued success in your retirement.
2. Congratulations on your retirement! You’ve accomplished so much over your career and we’re going to miss your guidance, support, and positive attitude. We’re so pleased you’ll have more time for yourself and that you can enjoy all those things you’ve wanted to do. Enjoy this new chapter of your life, and we wish you all the best!
3. Good-bye tension and hello pension! Congratulations from all of us to one well-deserving retiree.
4. Busy Monday mornings, working late shifts, horrible coffee, and a demanding boss… of course, we know you’ll miss all of this! Congratulations on your retirement from your jealous co-workers!
5. Retirement – it’s doing nothing without worrying about getting caught at it! Congratulations, and enjoy your new found freedom!
Congratulations on Your Retirement
1. Congratulations on your retirement, and thank you for all you have done to guide this company forwards over the years. We truly appreciate your dedication and hard work, and the example you have set for us all. We wish you continued success in your retirement.
2. You made it! Congratulations on your retirement! You’re officially your own boss, and I wish you much success and happiness in this new chapter of your life. I’m going to miss you, you’ve been a great friend and co-worker, and I really appreciate all you have done to support me over the years. Don’t forget to keep in touch!
3. With all best wishes to you on your retirement. We hope that your retirement is filled with relaxation, fun, and family time.
4. Having someone like you as a coworker has been no less than a gift. Wishing you a wonderful retired life ahead!! You will be missed, but never forgotten.
5. Thank you for being a tireless professional, a helpful coworker, and a good friend. Now go and relax!
Retirement Message for Colleague
1.You will be remembered for the things that you did here. Thanks for your years of hard work and dedication. Congratulations on your retirement.
2. It has been a pleasure working with you. I am wishing you a relaxing, fun, and long retirement. Don’t think too much about this place. Congratulations on your retirement.
3. No matter how many college degrees, skill development courses and professional accreditation you have received, there is one more qualification you will still receive after your retirement – Master of Doing Nothing. Congratulations!
4. From the bottom of our hearts, we’re going to miss you. Best wishes to your retirement! Feel free to call and visit when you get bored playing around.
5. Congratulations! I hope you use this opportunity to soak up all the sunshine and fun memories you can!
1. Just because you’re retired doesn’t mean you can’t stop by the office every once and a while for a chat. Don’t be a stranger!
2. Just because you’re retired doesn’t mean you can’t stop by the office every once and a while for a chat. Don’t be a stranger!
3. Congrats to the retiree! You deserve it!
4. Congratulations! I hope retirement brings you the chance to do whatever it is that you always wanted to do but didn’t get to. All the best!
5. Retirement – the only real excuse you’ll ever have to spend your entire life’s savings. Have fun!
Hope you liked the above retirement wishes. It’s always worthy to pen down your emotions for the ones you care. Sending a retirement message is always a perfect way to honor the person and recognize their achievements.